Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lights Beach, Denmark

Like a vapour from the sea she appeared and floated in the wind. Her friend was down on the beach surfing. She carried a  small compact camera and was photographing him on the edge of the surf. There was sand between her toes.

I asked the feather if I could photograph her! Put my X100 to my eye. Nothing happened. A red light blinked. 'I think you've got a flat battery', she smiled.

Larry arrived on the scene. I can't remember asking him for his camera. It was more  a case of 'Stand and deliver'  as I wrenched the camera from around his neck. I didn't want to loose the moment. Thanks Larry! You're better than the RAC!

1 comment:

  1. I too had a flat battery in my Canon 7D at the same spot - so we both should have been up for the Fractured Filter award. It's also the same spot my X100 died.

    must be bad karma.

    ReplyDelete